Warehouse manager job advertisement
This sample job advertisement for a warehouse manager has an accompanying warehouse manager sample resume and warehouse manager sample cover letter specifically written for the position to help you put together a winning job application.
Box It Operations are seeking an experienced warehouse manager to join our team.
Reporting directly to the site manager, you will take full accountability for the management of day-to-day operations of the warehouse, as well as ongoing development of a medium-sized, diverse team. This is a hands-on position, with an emphasis on attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Directing an experienced warehouse team in daily work flow and logistics processes
- Controlling and monitoring high value inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels, excellent service and that all deliveries are in line with productivity and scheduling requirements
- Organising freight schedules and developing the freight matrix through effective negotiation with freight companies
- Coordinating and liaising with authorities to understand all import and export requirements and ensuring that all goods shipped comply with legislative standards
- Managing the procurement function of the operation, by product sourcing and preparing quotes, tenders and proposals
- Managing all warehouse expenditure through accurate budgeting and forecasting of the overall warehouse and freight costings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic and expanding company. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess sound time management and customer service skills, and the capacity to relate to people on all levels of the business.
- Minimum 3 years’ warehouse/logistics experience
- Proven leadership skills, with a proactive attitude
- A keen eye for detail and safety
- Experience with computerised inventory systems
- Forklift licence
To express your interest in this position please email your application to [email protected]