Warehouse manager resume
This free sample resume for a warehouse manager has an accompanying sample warehouse manager cover letter and sample warehouse manager job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
14 Logistics Lane
Storeston, WA 8000
M: 0411 111 111
Hard-working and responsible logistics professional with 10 years experience managing successful warehouses and storerooms. Team oriented and safety conscious, I am keen to apply my organisational skills to a dynamic warehouse, logistics, distribution or inventory team.
Education and Training
Key Skills and Characteristics
Substantial warehouse experience
Experience with container loading/unloading, receipt/despatch, safe operation of forklifts, checks and training and manual handling aids. I also train and supervise staff in these competencies.
Organisational and time management skills
Experience managing inventory and coordination of orders and deliveries, with ability to prioritise conflicting demands.
Ability to create rapport quickly and maintain positive business relationships with clients and staff, demonstrating dedication to a high standard of customer service.
Knowledge of various computer programs and technologies to intermediate level including Microsoft Word/Excel/Access, RF Scanners and financial management packages.
Warehouse Manager, Logistica
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing stock, deliveries and logistics
- Monitor stock levels and carry out periodic stocktakes
- Supervise up to 30 staff members, including preparing weekly rosters and leading staff evaluations
- Interview prospective employees and train new staff members
- Load containers, pallets and trucks for delivery via road and rail to all states
- Liaise with all parties involved in the import and domestic movements of stock including AQIS, customs, transport companies and freight forwarders
- Complete paperwork for domestic movements and customs
- Record all stock movement and deliveries in database and prepare regular reports
- Manage warehouse costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Helped implement a new inventory storage system
- Put in place processes to ensure stock integrity
Casual Forklift Operator/Order Picker, Inventory Inc
- Performed high-volume picking using electric order pickers
- Packed and palleted stock for local delivery
- Conducted quality monitoring
- Loaded and unloaded trucks, and completed required paperwork
- Assisted with inventory and restocking
Stock Room Operator, Metric
- Maintained cold room and shop floor stock levels to meet sales requirements
- Trained and mentored new floor staff in tasks including receipting, restocking, documentation, safety and aesthetics
- Performed forklift operation and safety checks
- Prepared stock displays to company standards
- Used RF scanners to receipt and restock
- Provided general customer service and administration
Heavy Rigid (B)
Site Manager, Logistica
M:0422 333 444
Store Manager, Metric
M: 0400 876 543