Real estate sales agent sample cover letter
This free sample cover letter for a real estate sales agent has an accompanying real estate sales agent sample resume and real estate agent sample job ad to help you put together a winning job application.
11 Puppy Street
Whiskerville, NSW 2222
(02) 1010 1010
0000 000 000
Real Estate Agency Manager
GPO Box 000
Pinedale NSW 2000
Dear Ms Fernandez
Re: Real Estate Sales Agent position, Ref: 0226AK
Please accept this letter and attached resume as my application for the position of Real Estate Sales Agent at Golden Homes. I am currently working as a real estate agent and have a background in sales and marketing.
My enthusiasm and interest in the property market lead me to change careers and pursue my dream of working in real estate. My experience with White Picket Fence Real Estate has helped fuel this passion and has given me the essential knowledge and understanding of the property market, and particularly the residential sector.
Working with White Picket Fence Real Estate, first as a real estate sales assistant and then as a real estate agent upon completion of my Certificate IV in Property (Real Estate), I have garnered a strong track record in sales seen with my superior sales figures as well as my growing client base.
I have a strong eye for finding opportunities in the market and this coupled with my knowledge of market trends and legal requirements has lead to a strong sales history, reflected in the confidence and trust my clients have in me.
This can also be seen with my involvement in the sale of the Lockhart estate in late 2009, which garnered a record selling price for Lionheart Cove, despite being listed during the economic downturn.
Working within residential real estate has also taught me the importance of treating each client as an individual human being. While it is essential to be sales-driven, it is also critical to balance this by fostering a professional relationship built on trust and understanding.
My experience in the marketing industry has provided me with the sales acumen to succeed in the real estate industry. Working in marketing has finetuned my communication skills – skills that are critical to the marketing industry and the real estate industry.
Overall I am a hard-working and adaptable employee. I own a current NSW Driver’s Licence and would love the opportunity to join your exciting team. My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.
Popular Course Searches
- how to become a real estate agent in victoria
- how to become a real estate agent in qld
- how to become a real estate agent in nsw
- how to become a real estate agent in wa
- requirements to become real estate agent
- how to become a real estate agent in sydney
- how to be a real estate agent in victoria
- how do you become a real estate agent in australia
- how to become a real estate agent in queensland
- certificate 4 in property services
- how to start a career in real estate
- diploma of property services qld
- how to become a real estate agent in australia
- how to become a real estate agent in melbourne
- starting a career in real estate