The Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10118NAT) from Upskilled provides a comprehensive overview of skills and strategies used in social media marketing.
Material covered in the course includes marketing strategies, audience identification, content marketing, email marketing, social media platforms, budgeting and planning, providing you with a skill set that’s up to date and in demand.
This course is delivered entirely online by Upskilled, allowing you the flexibility to study from home and pace your learning to suit your schedule.
There are no formal entry requirements; anyone can apply!
What You’ll Learn
In this marketing course, the units of competency you may study include:
- SMMNSM503A - Plan, implement and manage niche social media marketing strategies
- SMMEMS505A - Plan, implement and manage email marketing
- SMMMSM502A - Plan, implement and manage mainstream social media marketing strategies
- SMMBCM501A - Plan, implement and manage mainstream social media marketing strategies
- SMMBPB504A - Establish and build a strong personal brand in social media
- BSBMKG522 - Plan measurement of marketing effectiveness
- BSBMKG507 - Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG502 - Establish and adjust the marketing mix
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.