The Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) course offered by Upskilled will teach you about the many facets of human resources and its application in the workplace.
Studying this course, you will gain the skills and training to coordinate HR services, manage recruitment and induction processes, and maintain effective and safe workplaces.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources course, the units of competency you may study include:
- BSBHRM404 – Review human resources functions
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBHRM403 – Support performance-management processes
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWRK411 – Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBCUS403 – Implement customer service standards
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.