Always in demand, accounting is an excellent choice of profession for those who crave flexibility in their career. Build skills that take you where you want to go with this Certificate IV Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) from MCI Institute.
This course is the ideal entry point for anyone wanting to become a BAS agent, payroll clerk, bookkeeper, accounts assistant or more. Their expertly-led, simple-to-follow online structure allows you to study at your own time and will equip you with the necessary skills to launch your career. This course will familiarise you with manual and computerised accounting systems, how to prepare financial reports and statements, making financial forecasts and projections, maintaining payroll systems and preparing operational budgets.
If you’ve ever been curious about trying your hand at accounting, this course is the perfect introduction to the profession. Stand out in today’s competitive job market, seize the opportunity and make a start on your new career today!
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
What You’ll Learn
In this accounting and bookkeeping course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBSMB412 - Introduce cloud computing into business operations
- FNSACC311 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC408 - Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC416 - Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 - Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 - Establish and maintain a payroll system
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- FNSACC412 - Prepare operational budgets
- FNSORG506 - Prepare financial forecasts and projections
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNSACC313 - Perform financial calculations
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.