Charles Sturt University - Wagga Wagga campus
Study at Wagga Wagga
Study at CSU’s largest campus in Wagga Wagga and experience the campus farm, equine centre, vineyard, winery and a large range of technical and industry standard facilities sprawled across 640 hectares.
Known simply as “Wagga” by the locals, this large regional hub boasts a full social calendar including theatre, music, markets and more, plus a renowned dining scene.
Wagga Wagga sits on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River and is easily connected to Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne by plane, rail and road.
What's on offer
Charles Sturt’s on-campus facilities allow students to learn the necessary skills to get them industry-ready.
- Equine centre
- Commercial winery that produces award-winning wines
- Television production studio
- State-of-the-art dental clinic
- Medical centre and nutrition clinic
- Networked library
- Animation studio
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- Dining room and cafeteria
- Post office and mini-market
- State-of-the-art vet science clinical centre and laboratories
- Sporting and recreational facilities including a swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts and gym