Chifley Business School at Torrens University - Melbourne campus
Study at Melbourne
Study at Chifley Business School's campus on Little Collins Street and be at the very centre of Melbourne's lively, cultural and eclectic city!
Popular for its designer stores, ‘hip’ boutique shops, historic architecture, five-star hotels, endless cool cafes, restaurants and bars – studying at Little Collins Street really gives you access to it all! And because the campus is so central, getting to and from via public transport will be a breeze.
What's on offer
Chifley Business School shares the campus with Torrens University which means students will have access to a host of premium facilities and spaces.
- Laptop stations and break out zones
- Communal Apple desktops
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity
- Exhibition spaces
- Learning Resource Library
- Fully equipped photography studio
- Fully equipped sewing machine lab
- Digital data projectors
- Lightboxes for conceptual work
- Light-filled studio spaces instead of traditional classrooms
- B+W & colour photocopiers
- Stimulating Project Studio space where students can work on real-life creative briefs