Open Colleges School of Health - Perth campus
Study at Perth
Studying on campus at Open College’s School of Health in Perth will give you access to a range of facilities which have been specially designed to help you master your practical skills and get you well-prepared for working in your field. When it’s time to break, unwind in the sunny courtyard, at the onsite cafe and bar, or take a short stroll and be greeted by countless dining options and entertainment options.
You’ll be just 250 metres away from Perth’s city centre, which also means that getting to and from their Pier Street building is as easy as can be! Simply get off at McIver train station or hop on one of the many buses that pass through the area.
What's on offer
Develop industry standard skills in a practical, purpose-built environment at the Open Colleges School of Health Perth campus. Learn in a range of skills labs, which replicate a real workplace and will help you get industry-ready.
- 5 training rooms
- Skills labs that replicate working medical wards
- Student-managed Medication Room
- Student-managed Hospital Storeroom
- Meeting rooms
- Free campus-wide Wi-Fi
- Breakout areas
- Sunny courtyard
- Onsite cafe, restaurant and bar
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwaves and fridge
- Simulation Wet Room with a shower, toilet and the relevant hoisting and assisted daily living equipment