Distinguish yourself with industry-relevant leadership and management skills
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) that combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you’re ready to stand out from the crowd and to distinguish yourself as a workplace innovator, then this is the degree for you. In place of exams, you’ll be working on your own business plans, and completing projects relevant to you and your workplace.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Receive practical insights from global leaders, CEOs and business innovators
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Ducere Online Bachelor Program