Analyse markets, devise campaigns and create content that works
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and the University of Canberra are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) that connects marketing creativity with the innovation skills of the 21st century. If you want to harness your creative skills towards professional success, then this is the degree for you!
Marketing fundamentals meet 21st-century enterprise skills
Ducere’s Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) combines an immersive online learning experience with a practical and industry-relevant assessment model. Through this groundbreaking approach, you’ll be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Learn practical insights from cutting-edge designers and startup marketers
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Dūcere delivers bachelor's degrees for the 21st century
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 with a minimum ATAR score of 60.00; OR
- Hold a tertiary qualification; OR
- Have 2 years’ work experience
What You’ll Learn
In this business marketing course, the key areas you will cover include:
- Leadership and management
- Digital marketing and media
- Sales, marketing and campaign management
- Brand development and marketing strategy
- Innovation and design
- Stakeholder management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
Why study with Dūcere?
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events, D?cere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, D?cere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
However you choose to study, you’ll receive personalised support and advice through Dūcere's student support teams, along with in-depth practical feedback from their academic staff. At every stage of your journey, Dūcere will work with you to cultivate the digital literacy, critical know-how and entrepreneurial skill sets required for success in an economy transformed by innovation.