Analyse markets, devise campaigns and create content that works
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) that connects marketing creativity with the innovation skills of the 21st century. If you want to harness your creative skills towards professional success, then this is the degree for you!
Marketing fundamentals meet 21st-century enterprise skills
Ducere’s Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) combines an immersive online learning experience with a practical and industry-relevant assessment model. Through this groundbreaking approach, you’ll be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Learn practical insights from cutting-edge designers and startup marketers
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 with a minimum ATAR score of 60.00; OR
- Hold a tertiary qualification; OR
- Have 2 years’ work experience
What You’ll Learn
In this business marketing course, the key areas you will cover include:
- Leadership and management
- Digital marketing and media
- Sales, marketing and campaign management
- Brand development and marketing strategy
- Innovation and design
- Stakeholder management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
Why study with Dūcere?
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events,Dūcere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, Dūcere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
Torrens Dynamic Online Learning mode means you can study at your own pace. By providing you with on-demand access to course materials and content, you can study when you want, where you want.
Torrens also runs Touch-Point weekend sessions that allow you to hear from industry professionals, chat to lecturers and expand your network.
Torrens students will also have access to Torrens Success Coaches, who will help you align your strengths and learning with your goals. From the moment you are admitted to your course, a Success Coach will be available to help you successfully navigate the educational landscape and build your personal and professional skills.