Analyse markets, devise campaigns and create content that works
In a rapidly-changing business world, employers need graduates with practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to offer a Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) that connects marketing creativity with the innovation skills of the 21st century. If you want to harness your creative skills towards professional success, then this is the degree for you!
Marketing fundamentals meet 21st-century enterprise skills
Ducere’s Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) combines an immersive online learning experience with a practical and industry-relevant assessment model. Through this groundbreaking approach, you’ll be empowered with the skills to analyse global markets, explore new strategies and collaborate with teams to create and run effective campaigns.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Learn practical insights from cutting-edge designers and startup marketers
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Ducere Global Business School – Your Education. Your Future