In a rapidly-changing business world, whether launching a start-up or joining the workforce, graduates need practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to deliver a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship that teaches the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century.
Build your own venture as part of your degree
Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you’ll complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – in place of exams, you’ll be working on real business plans!
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Receive dynamic insights from business leaders and start-up pioneers
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills entrepreneurs and employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship with Ducere