In a rapidly-changing business world, whether launching a start-up or joining the workforce, graduates need practical experience, the ability to adapt to change and a readiness to handle big ideas.
With that in mind, Ducere and Torrens University Australia are proud to deliver a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship that teaches the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century.
Build your own venture as part of your degree
Ducere’s unique learning and assessment model focuses on practical industry skills, achieved through holistic and applied assessment tasks. Throughout your degree, you’ll complete projects relevant to you, your current workplace and your future business – in place of exams, you’ll be working on real business plans!
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree
- Receive dynamic insights from business leaders and start-up pioneers
- Attend dynamic industry events with course partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, Telstra and more
- Enjoy integrated online support
- Develop the skills entrepreneurs and employers need
- Attain a fully-accredited degree
To be eligible to enrol in this course, you must:
- Have completed Year 12 with a minimum ATAR score of 60.00; OR
- Hold a tertiary qualification; OR
- Have 2 years’ work experience
What You’ll Learn
In this entrepreneurship course, the key content areas you will cover include:
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Leadership and management
- Sales and marketing
- Pitching and presentations
- Investment and fundraising
Why study with Dūcere?
From flexible and self-directed online study, to real-world business projects and dynamic industry events,Dūcere has designed their programs to meet the needs of the modern learner. Their bachelor's degrees and MBA program blend immersive online learning with an applied assessment approach. Under this model, Dūcere students decide when and how they study, whilst completing practical assessments that are relevant to their own career needs and to the needs of industry. So instead of exams, you could be working on business plans, project case studies and more, while enjoying access to Australia’s most industry-relevant course curriculum and content.
Torrens Dynamic Online Learning mode means you can study at your own pace. By providing you with on-demand access to course materials and content, you can study when you want, where you want.
Torrens also runs Touch-Point weekend sessions that allow you to hear from industry professionals, chat to lecturers and expand your network.
Torrens students will also have access to Torrens Success Coaches, who will help you align your strengths and learning with your goals. From the moment you are admitted to your course, a Success Coach will be available to help you successfully navigate the educational landscape and build your personal and professional skills.