The Double Diploma of Logistics (TLI50219) + Leadership & Management (BSB51919) from College for Adult Learning is designed for logistics professionals wanting to move into more senior management positions. This integrated course contains hand-picked units to give you the ultimate combination of both operational and strategic logistics skills, while equipping you with the critical leadership skills to manage teams effectively and succeed in your career.
Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire skill sets that your industry needs, from essential operational functions through to planning, leadership, supply chain management, financial and people management skills.
- Confidence and leadership skills to support, lead and inspire your team
- Drive for innovation to help your team’s performance meet targets
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and motivate your team
- Empathy and emotional intelligence skills to nurture relationships with stakeholders
- Organisation and prioritisation to efficiently carry out duties
- Performance management know-how to get the best output from teams
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Double Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with course content designed for the modern workplace and workplace-based assessments.