Become an inspirational business leader for the modern workplace with this Double Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) (BSB50120) and Leadership and Management (BSB50420) from College for Adult Learning (CAL).
CAL’s Double Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) and Leadership & Management will strengthen your change management skills and ability to foster a positive and productive workplace by focusing on the development of its people and culture. You’ll develop crucial leadership skills in emotional intelligence, relationship-building, people management and effective workplace communication.
In addition to key people management skills, you well develop your business management acumen with essential skills in end-to-end change management, policy creation, resource management, operational planning as well as managing budgets to make effective business decisions that drive results and align with the organisation’s goals.
What you’ll learn:
- Manage workplace relationships to foster a positive workplace culture
- Lead communication in the workplace to enhance transparency between stakeholders
- Lead and manage organisational change and policies to ensure they are adopted with ease
- Effectively manage business operational plans
- Develop skills in managing budgets and financial plans to understand the business’ financial position